7 Days 6 Nights
Leh Ladakh is the union territory of India and it is one of the most visited place in India by the youngsters of India. Situated at a elevation of 3500m
Arrival Leh in the morning and transfer to the hotel. Full day of rest for acclimatization to the high altitude of Leh (11,500 ft / 3500 mtrs) Later, in the evening by walk visit Shanti Stupa or Leh Local Market. O/N Leh
Leh - Sham Valley - Leh
After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Sham Valley, visit Likir, Alchi Monastery, Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus Rivers, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. O/N Leh
Leh to Nubra Valley
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley, also known as Valley of flowers via Khardongla, the highest motorable road in the World, (18,380 ft). On your arrival in Nubra Valley check in the hotel / camp After a sumptuous lunch take a walk on the banks of Shayok river, you can also enjoy a ride on double humped camel on the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village, by owns. O/N Nubra Valley
Nubra – Turtuk | Tyakshi – Nubra
After breakfast drive to Turtuk (first time opened for the tourist since 2010) this village was captured by Indians Army in war of 1971 from Pakistan, en route visit Tyakshi (it is the border that divides India and Pakistan) O/N Nubra Valley.
Nubra - Pangong
Lake via Shyok River road
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, drive of 6 – 7 Hrs. Arrival at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Pangong Lake
Pangong Lake – Leh
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast drive back to Leh, en route visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace on additional Cost if guest interested Day Free for Leisure Evening by walk visit Leh Market for Shopping (Own Cost). O/N Leh
Early morning transfer to the airport for taking the flight back home. Tour ends.
- Assistance on arrival
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per chosen program
- Daily breakfast & dinner at all places
- Daily Veg Lunches
- Transfers & sightseeing by Non AC vehicle on sharing basis as per group size as per the itinerary (Tempo Trv/Innova/Xylo/Scorpio)
- Inner line permits.
- Service of Local Guide on the day of Sightseeing (Subject to group size – 10 Pax & above )
- Professional Tour Manager
- Complimentary – A Family Photo session
- Complimentary - Evening Hi-Tea & light refreshments at Nubra Valley -Once only
- Complimentary- Evening Bonfire (Subject to group size – 15 Pax & above)
- Any Air / Rail Fare
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Entrance tickets to monuments as per itinerary.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Camera fees & any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions.
- GST will be applicable as per prevailing rates
What is the coldest month in Ladakh?
Which is the best time to visit Ladakh?