6 Days 5 Nights
Goa is a state in western India, on the coast of the Arabian Sea. It is known for its beaches, nightlife, and Portuguese colonial heritage.A Goa tour can be a great way to experience all that the state has to offer. Here are some of the things you can do on a Goa tour:
- Relax on the beach. Goa is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in India, including Baga Beach, Calangute Beach, and Anjuna Beach. You can spend your days swimming, sunbathing, and exploring the beach shacks.
- Go water sports. If you’re looking for some excitement, you can go water sports in Goa. There are plenty of options available, including jet skiing, parasailing, and banana boat rides.
- Explore the colonial heritage. Goa was a Portuguese colony for over 450 years, and its architecture reflects this. You can visit forts, churches, and other historical sites, such as the Fort Aguada, the Basilica of Bom Jesus, and the Church of St. Francis of Assisi.
- Enjoy the nightlife. Goa is known for its vibrant nightlife, and there are plenty of bars, clubs, and parties to choose from. You can dance the night away or just relax with a drink and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Visit a wildlife sanctuary. Goa is home to a number of wildlife sanctuaries, including the Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary and the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary. You can go on a safari and see a variety of animals, including tigers, leopards, and birds.
3N North Goa + 2N South Goa
Arrival and Transfer to North Goa Hotel.
Upon arrival the driver will pick you up from the airport/railway station and drop at
the Hotel. Enjoy the Day at Leisure and overnight stay at Hotel.
Sightseeing - North Goa sightseeing (Full Day) - Private
Start your day by visiting fort aguada, chopra fort and snow park . And then exploring all the popular beaches of north goa which include calangute, baga, anjuna, candolim.Yo can also indulge in water sports at calangute and baga
Sightseeing - Waterfall Trip with sightseeing (Full day) - Private
Take a visit to the most amazing waterfall, Dudhsagar falls is a natural and scenic
beauty spend your day capturing the nature. After the tour, Enjoy the rest of day
Transfer from North Goa to South Goa + Sightseeing : South Goa sightseeing (Full Day) - Private
We start off the day by visiting Shri Manguesh temple.From here we move on to Old Goa’s famous churche i.e Basilicas of Bom Jesus .And then spend your evening by visiting Dona Paula bay miramar beach and mandovi river. End of the
day Check-in to South Goa Hotel.
Day of Leisure at South Goa
Spend your day at Leisure or visit nearby beaches and market .
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and driver will pick you and drop at the
Airport/Railway Station as per your Flight/ Train Timings