6 Days 5 Nights
Arrive Bangkok-Transfer to Pattaya
On your arrival at Bangkok, Thereafter, meet our Local Tour representative at the specified area mentioned in your vouchers. Board your coach to Pattaya and enjoy outside views on way. On arrival at Pattaya, check in at your hotel (Standard Check in time 1400 - 1500 hours) and relax. Rest of the day is at your own leisure.
Coral Island Tour
coast Pattaya, Coral Island or Koh Larn is an exciting place to spend a day on white sandy beach and enjoy water sports. One can explore beautiful and extensive coral while scuba or deep sea diving and enjoy snorkeling in crystal clear sea waters.
Laze around on the beach and bask in the sun or get playful and indulge in exciting water sports like parasailing, water-skiing and jet skis. Later return to hotel and relax after an eventful day.
In the afternoon you can visit Underwater World Pattaya (at an extra cost), which is one of the largest and most modern ocean aquariums of Asia. It is an indulgent attraction of the city that showcases rich variety of marine life found around the region. Witness the brilliance and diversity of undersea life through a pedestrian tunnel under water bringing you close to more than 4000 marine animals comprising of more than 200 different species.
Pattaya (Free Day for Leisure)
Day is free at your own leisure. Laze on Pattaya beaches, go for some shopping or self exploration or else, you can opt for some local sightseeing tour (at an extra cost). Later return to your hotel and relax.
Transfers from Pattaya to Bangkok
Have a breakfast at hotel, pack your bags and check out from Hotel. Return Back to Bangkok. On arrival in Bangkok take a city tour of Beautiful Bangkok.
In the evening, you can opt for Chaophraya Dinner Cruise (at an extra cost). While dining on this stylish luxurious river cruise, enjoy the majestic sights of the historic landmarks of Bangkok along the Chao Phraya River, the most revered river in the Thai Kingdom.
Bangkok (Free Day for Leisure)
e the wonderful city at your own. Visit to Bangkok remains incomplete if you don’t shop! Explore the markets and grab great deals at the local markets or world-class malls.
Pack your bags and have a fill at morning breakfast. Later check out from the hotel & take transfer to the Airport for your flight back home.
- Economy Class Return Airfare (Delhi - Bangkok - Delhi) on Low cost Airlines, without meal
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Pattaya
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Bangkok
- 5 Buffet Breakfast at Hotel (Kindly check the Timings & Venue from the Hotel)
- Coral Island tour (Max. 4 Hours) by Normal boat
- Bangkok City tour
- Airport transfers
- All tours & transfers on Seat in Coach (Shared) basis
- All Hotel taxes & Service charges
- Airport taxes
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Any expenses of personal nature such as- tip to drivers / guides / representative, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us
- Surcharges (if Any)
- On Arrival Visa fee of 2000 Thai baht (to be Paid directly by the Guest at Thailand airport) OR Visa fee from India Rs. 4,000/- (per person) Extra